Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

v2.0 Server Files & Website Files & How to Setup

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
nice i made the server working but the i got a problem w/ the client no region do i need to update the patcher? i downloaded your client.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
First Of You Need:
thank me o_o or
Leave Comments. or il remove this guide :D
You Need Msql2000 :
Working 2.0 Server Files : Credits to DeathWish
Client :

Your link sever was died. here is a new sever 2.0 working

Server 2.0

IP Changer

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hey guys i got one but BIG problem ... here i made my server and everything working exept one thing and that is website .... i do all things just like you but when i try to open my website there is blank screen -.- Please help me tnx :)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ok im been gone a while... XD u guys want a non hamachi guide>? its very simple . if i get 30 likes on this post il make it. but yah about the v2.0 link srry but almost all v2.0 links are gone now the only 1 that i can honestly say works is this 1
Thanks to the guy that posted this earlier.. Anyways Yah 30 likes in make a non hamachi guide O_O

---------- Post added at 05:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:17 PM ----------

For When U Guys Look For Resources its in the gameserver folder

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
lmao :humble: World's No. 1 "like" hunter... kinda pathetic. :humble:

Yes Ikr Because Wanting To Have Thanks For A Guide That You Didnt Even Have To Contribute is pathetic

All i said was if you give thanks il make a non hamachi guide whats so bad about that? probably you should stop being a keyboard hero and stfu and think before you write because it makes no sense how im pathetic for wanting thanks for a guide that i took my time to make.:8:

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
how can i run the website? i installed xampp and was able to run apache. but i cant run the website itself. there's no index.html in the rar file.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
btw, is this server didn't run in x64 system? i already did all like the guide, but still can't connect to database, even i turn off my firewall, and one thing again, even i found index.php it still blank page for me, the site need database right??(via phpmyadmin though)

Reaction score
Yes Ikr Because Wanting To Have Thanks For A Guide That You Didnt Even Have To Contribute is pathetic

All i said was if you give thanks il make a non hamachi guide whats so bad about that? probably you should stop being a keyboard hero and stfu and think before you write because it makes no sense how im pathetic for wanting thanks for a guide that i took my time to make.:8:

lol... you cannot "demand" thanks and likes. The way it works is that you do something out of the kindness of your heart, and then when people like it and find it useful, they will give you thanks. Not the other way around.

I can't go around asking people to "like" things I haven't even done yet. If you feel it's okay to do things that way, well good luck to you. Have fun. :thumbup1:

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi there guys im trying to make my 1st top private server and im trying to make through the last patch 2.0 that you(micah) posted and ive had some problems is there any way i can contact you besides here? o.o

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Lol, im dude that works, bad explain guide, and there are a lots better than this, and you need to say more things, for example, snowcrash website only works with a specific xampp version, 1.7.2 or .4 i dont remember, and you didnt upload databases, and client v2.0 cant work with v2 server files, these are diferent things,........, -.- , if you want a guide look for old guides that are well done

---------- Post added at 04:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:03 PM ----------

lol... you cannot "demand" thanks and likes. The way it works is that you do something out of the kindness of your heart, and then when people like it and find it useful, they will give you thanks. Not the other way around.

I can't go around asking people to "like" things I haven't even done yet. If you feel it's okay to do things that way, well good luck to you. Have fun. :thumbup1:

+1 :thumbup:

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
can you give me the link of 1 of the guides that are working atm? cuz i kinda tried most and none are working :/

ty in advance

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
@jairocaro "Lol, im dude that works, bad explain guide, and there are a lots better than this, and you need to say more things, for example, snowcrash website only works with a specific xampp version, 1.7.2 or .4 i dont remember, and you didnt upload databases, and client v2.0 cant work with v2 server files, these are diferent things,........, -.- , if you want a guide look for old guides that are well done" sorry but these links are oldish and somethings are changed and different, i have a version of xampp that works with snowcrash just use the download link and you will get the correct one, so by you telling me to add details like that is a very much pointless thing to do and a waste of time , also i clearly have said this is NOT TOPII probably you should learn what v2 means, because im not a rocket scientist but i damn well sure know it means version 2 ,not season2.. you have Topv1 then Topv2 which is the upgraded version of topv1 with new added items and features. Then TOPII is just a complete whole new season with more items new quest etc etc... and its funny how you say look at old guides but yet most old guides that i have seen are full off un-needed and worthless information and some guides are wrong anyways. just because there more words doesn't mean its a better guide

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back