Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Guide] Mini Setup 1.35 SErver

Status
Not open for further replies.
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
someone, can help me? what patch must i used for this GUIDE? and Client? can give me links?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
this is a 1.35 server files, so you need top/pko client v.1.35 also...
better looking for 1.38 server files, so you can use client v.1.38 with more feature...

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
hii all,,I cant open my map,,says :map is not available,,,how to fix thats??? thx

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
it mean your map not open yet... you need to activate your gameserver.exe to open your map...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Omg , cant belive it , sql doesnt work , sql 2000 , 2008 , im using windows 7 plox help me im fuking anoooyeeeeeeeeeeeed

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
can someone help me out? when i try to login it says "Discovered exceptional line error on GateServer"
why?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi guys can someone post a 100% configured Windows10 compatible, mssql2008r2 compatible, with pass = "Y87dc#$98", logins "account" "game" and IP for everything "127.0.0.1". I tried to install it but always some errors I'm still even can't start server, I spend 2 weeks already and I don't want to spend more time. I just want to play this games with local server where I can have all I want, please anyone?!.

Or another prop. can someone give me link to their testgameserver with test account and infinite amount of gold and in-game currency on it.....

Preparing
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Hi guys can someone post a 100% configured Windows10 compatible, mssql2008r2 compatible, with pass = "Y87dc#$98", logins "account" "game" and IP for everything "127.0.0.1". I tried to install it but always some errors I'm still even can't start server, I spend 2 weeks already and I don't want to spend more time. I just want to play this games with local server where I can have all I want, please anyone?!.

Or another prop. can someone give me link to their testgameserver with test account and infinite amount of gold and in-game currency on it.....

Visit these forums

And ask over there. Maybe there you will find your answer. Good luck. I haven't touched top ps files since 1.6 years.
So I am not much help with guiding you with windows 10.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back