Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Release Guide to make pko private server using windows 7 and sql server 2005 ep 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
first download sql server 2005 standard and enterprise
why I said download both..Bcoz i had problem when installing all the service for ths sql...sql server management studio won't exist.

So the step for gettin all the service is simple.
1)first install sql 2005 standard edition
2)IF there is no sql server management studio in your sql folder after the installation..Then You have to install sql server 2005 enterprise and select the last service..books management something like that..

link

ok you will need pko server file(download this or search in this forum)

3)extract the file anywhere you want.
4)Now open sql server management studio
safwangba - Release Guide to make pko private server using windows 7 and sql server 2005 ep 1 - RaGEZONE Forums

5)now it will show login page
safwangba - Release Guide to make pko private server using windows 7 and sql server 2005 ep 1 - RaGEZONE Forums

6)click connect..now you will come into this page,if not click object explorer

7)right click database.then Attach...
you should come to this

8)choose account server.mdf first..then just click ok..same goes to gamedb

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
create login step
1)go to security>logins (right click>new login)

2)ok just follow the pic password is Y87dc#$98

for server role select all

for user mapping

3)next make another login named game2..use mapping select gamedb..and just follow exactly the same step as before.

done with sql. Now setting the server file.
open server file search account srver.cfg...open with notepad
follow this pass= EZCpyYOZVofugqDFBZrLKw==

then gameserver cfg...same as accountserver change the line like this

for gate server just change [ToClient]ip with ur hamachi/ip
for group server like this

Done..Go to server file launch the server accountserver.exe,groupserver.exe,gateserver.exe.gameserver.exe

Note : if it dont work you have to activate sql server agent
1) go to sql server conf. manager

right click service> start

if cannot start,change the properties

done..

I will tell how to install sql server soon..or you can just google it..I'm going to have my lunch..just break for 2 hours and i will continue..

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
all Help Me please i need make Website You can contact me with Yahoo: unnameda12@yahoo.com and Skype: geopko Please send me a letter (Im Online 24/7)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hey pls help me i did all u did there but it doesnt work... when i go server launcher it gives errors... pls help me....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back