• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Advice]

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well , here is my advice in the in-game section and have active members on your Ragnarok .

1. Make an awesome Ragnarok Name & Logo/BannerMake a mature enough name , like don't make a Ragnarok Name that is based on your favorite cartoon character , Make it unique :D In Banner or Logo , make it awesome , add lots of effects.
2. You should have intense PvP,Battleground & WoEPut once a day WoE or what ever you like , but most of the players like twice a day or once .If you are using a Renewal client , make it Twice a day WoE , one for Trans. and One for Third Jobs . In battleground , you should have great prices to attract players . In PvP , you should have a NPC Called "Skull Trader" so that players can exchange their skulls from the player that they killed and earn some cool Items .
3. Some of the players like Custom Headgears or otherIts in your choice if you are adding custom items or not.
4. Have a Daily EventHave an automatic Daily Event like Jumper Event , Disguise Event , Poring Events , etc. and if they win , they will earn awesome items.
5.You should have a Trusted Staff'sIf you are a big server , hire Helpers and if its new , just hire Advertising Team or whatever you like . Hire a Co-Admin too if you want to share payings . Hire matured staff's
6. Active-Time Exchanger Have a Active Time Exchanger like the player can exchange their Active Time to an Item , thats the way you will active members .
7. SocietyYou should make friends ! You should make friends with every player on your game so that you have a chance to consider them to be active in your Game because of your friendlyness .
8. DonationIf you have a new server , you should implement double Donation Prize , but its in your coice ,
9. RatesModify the Droprate , Job level rate & Base level rate to what ever you want but I suggest High Server Or Super High Server because many players plays high rate and super high rate servers.
10. Make sure everyone is having FUN :DHelp those players that needs help . Check players if they have player to player rivalry . You should fix the players bugs or errors .

- In owning a Ragnarok can be hard or not ,
it is in the owner if he/she have brains or not , mature or not .
Just make sure your players are having fun and your server is secured .

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I agree with all of the stuffs you mentioned except #5. This is just my personal opinion and preference, as I don't really like hiring staffs like advertising, recruiter or whatever you call it. I only place 1 co-admin and 1 Event / Support GM. That's it. Everyone in your community be it staff or just normal players will advertise your server if it's stable enough and fun to play.

:)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
well , if you can manage by yourself , you cannot hire some :D

Back