Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Advice]

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well , here is my advice in the in-game section and have active members on your Ragnarok .

1. Make an awesome Ragnarok Name & Logo/BannerMake a mature enough name , like don't make a Ragnarok Name that is based on your favorite cartoon character , Make it unique :D In Banner or Logo , make it awesome , add lots of effects.
2. You should have intense PvP,Battleground & WoEPut once a day WoE or what ever you like , but most of the players like twice a day or once .If you are using a Renewal client , make it Twice a day WoE , one for Trans. and One for Third Jobs . In battleground , you should have great prices to attract players . In PvP , you should have a NPC Called "Skull Trader" so that players can exchange their skulls from the player that they killed and earn some cool Items .
3. Some of the players like Custom Headgears or otherIts in your choice if you are adding custom items or not.
4. Have a Daily EventHave an automatic Daily Event like Jumper Event , Disguise Event , Poring Events , etc. and if they win , they will earn awesome items.
5.You should have a Trusted Staff'sIf you are a big server , hire Helpers and if its new , just hire Advertising Team or whatever you like . Hire a Co-Admin too if you want to share payings . Hire matured staff's
6. Active-Time Exchanger Have a Active Time Exchanger like the player can exchange their Active Time to an Item , thats the way you will active members .
7. SocietyYou should make friends ! You should make friends with every player on your game so that you have a chance to consider them to be active in your Game because of your friendlyness .
8. DonationIf you have a new server , you should implement double Donation Prize , but its in your coice ,
9. RatesModify the Droprate , Job level rate & Base level rate to what ever you want but I suggest High Server Or Super High Server because many players plays high rate and super high rate servers.
10. Make sure everyone is having FUN :DHelp those players that needs help . Check players if they have player to player rivalry . You should fix the players bugs or errors .

- In owning a Ragnarok can be hard or not ,
it is in the owner if he/she have brains or not , mature or not .
Just make sure your players are having fun and your server is secured .

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I agree with all of the stuffs you mentioned except #5. This is just my personal opinion and preference, as I don't really like hiring staffs like advertising, recruiter or whatever you call it. I only place 1 co-admin and 1 Event / Support GM. That's it. Everyone in your community be it staff or just normal players will advertise your server if it's stable enough and fun to play.

:)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
well , if you can manage by yourself , you cannot hire some :D

Back