• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Ask]Build Classic RO Server

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi,

I would like to create classic RO server (RPG) with very low exp rate.
Only second job and back to 14-15 years ago on official made?
Which project suit for me?

Thanks

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Lets partner up. Ill do this, host it, own it. I just need a partner to advertise and recruit players. PM me.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Good evening, I was thinking about a similar project, my only problem currently do not own a credit card and how to pay the vps, in particular, have used rathena at first and then Hercules, overall I was much better with Hercules as your community is most active.

If you're looking for people who moderate and / or help with sv can warn me, my English is not very good, but we can understand xD

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
is there any news regarding this issue ?
if you need a VPS, i have a spare server (SG Server).
let me know if this project want to be rolled up and need my help
thx

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm a IT Project Engineer, count me in for occasional assist and advice. Available daily 9pm-1am and sunday GMT +8

Back