Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

how to change my Ragnarok online become ragnarok offline

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
or you can download Fusion project To make your own server or..

Connect to your own PC..(yourself)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Or pull out the ethernet cable.. that will make you offline =D nah but seriously.. why have you come to this forum? to ask how to set up a server? if thats the case, i bet you posted here in the first 5 seconds that you got here.. maybe its worth reading first? and actually finding out that the guide section is 2 places above this thread?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
can anybody help me about my problem
cause im playing an ragnarok online but that ro i want to make it offline and i want to become gm in that
RO is that possible can anybody help me plz.....

Reaction score
can anybody help me about my problem
cause im playing an ragnarok online but that ro i want to make it offline and i want to become gm in that
RO is that possible can anybody help me plz.....

That absolutely has to be the most STUPID thing I've heard on these forums.. Let me get this straight. Correct me if im wrong even though you can't seem to phrase things correctly...

Your playing a "Ragnarok Online" but you want to somehow hack them or something to make that "Ragnarok Online" Offline... so you can make yourself a GM? Please... Please tell me that isin't what you wanted. Cause if it is, then just quit the whole game in general..
If what you wanted was to make your OWN server, then follow a guide and set the IP's to your local IP.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
erk...
i think this ppl want to make ragnarok online without internet connection...
thats y they want 'ragnarok offline'...

Reaction score
Hey, its make me remember there's Ragnarok Offline released long time ago. hahax

Back