Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

i think i chose the wrong profession in Ragnarok Online 2

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ragnarok Online 2 has different classes and professions, right? in whatever game i play i always choose to be a Mage or anything that has something to do with magic and elements. So when I created a character in Ragnarok Online 2 (the warpportal version), i made a magician... but then I had to choose a profession-- artisan, alchemist, blacksmith, or chef.. i chose to be an artisan.. someone who makes light armors and stuff.. but somehow, something feels wrong about it... it feels like i should have chosen to be an alchemist... now im confused... Is there a standard class-profession combination or what not? >.<

how about you? in the games that you play, do you stick to only one class? or do you try out all the classes?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Im sorry im still confused where it is suppose to be posted. anyway, why does it have to be a private server for you to try out all the classes?

Orang Asli - Semai - 华人
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Im sorry im still confused where it is suppose to be posted. anyway, why does it have to be a private server for you to try out all the classes?

because , when playing private server , the exp rate is hight and easy leveling
so , i can try all the job and skill faster !
if official server ............ >.<

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
oh i see. well yeah, i tried to play ragnarok on a private server before.. the exp rate was really high and the weapons we're like +50 XD

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
you can just re-create another toon if it really bugs you. Im feeling a bit guilty w/ my alchemist.. I want to blacksmith now :/

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I heard it's easier to get materials for crafting if you're an artisan/alchemist compared to if you are a blacksmith

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I heard it's easier to get materials for crafting if you're an artisan/alchemist compared to if you are a blacksmith

yeah, cause you always get materials from the mobs you kill which is very convenient. :thumbup1:

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
but you can just farm rocks that are scattered around if you're a blacksmith..at least you dn't need to kill mobs XD

Back