Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

How to make Custom items

Divine Celestial
Loyal Member
Reaction score
yes im the one who reply but every body can reply because they already done like this. now what is your main problem?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Here's some screenshots:
documents screeny
christoper - How to make Custom items - RaGEZONE Forums

itemdb screeny

sprite folder

I hope these help @_@

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
my data is a compilation of sdata.grf and data.grf

Divine Celestial
Loyal Member
Reaction score
so that means you need to use like this
[data]
0=yourgrf.grf
1=sdata.grf
2=data.grf

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Have you even read this thread yet?
Because if you would have you would know that I'm using a data FOLDER right now and whenever I'm finishing with editing I'm compacting it into a GRF I do not need to change my data.ini, because that isn't the problem. The problem is that I'm missing a sprite file, now if you could help me locate this missing file or whatever, I'd greatly appreciate it, and I would love it if you would stop telling me crap I already know.

Divine Celestial
Loyal Member
Reaction score
i dont read because im asking u if ur using data or grf u dont answer my question

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I answered your question 2 times, this will be a third time, I use a data folder, not a grf, my data folder is made up of what's in the sdata.grf and data.grf you get from sakray and kro, if that doesn't answer your "Question" then I don't know what will.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
@sadistic
grf file that a file that u don't need to use sclientinfo,Only Data Folder use sclientinfo for the server..

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hi there iam having the same prob but iam using data only iam not using grf file well is there any site to download grf data i mean like new lastest data folder

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
your cloud wing can,t be download..............

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
please post the new one i really want to download it

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
u guys did nothing wrong its the client u need a new client the most recent one actually and i did mine with a data folder so yeh go get a new client is the link for some hexed clients find the most recent one

Last edited:
Back