Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Custom NPC's

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
ok, here's goes.. i got my server to work, after 2 hours of gogle work:p
now i can walk around, i changed the exp and stuff like that, but now i have some things to ask.. feel free to answer or not, not REALLY needed, but just nice to know.. you know, would make the server a bit more fun :)
1: how do i add and place my own made NPC's.. and how do i make em ._.?
2: what exactly are the coordinates of the starting point in the middle of prontera?
3: i changed the @go command to "0" but my normal account still cant move with @go.. :/
4: and here's the most anoying part xD
EVEYTHINGS IN KOREAN ;_;
well, ok not everything.. BUT.. the login/char selection screen, and most of the stuff the pre-made NPC's say, has korean options.. like the cancel or ok buttons are in korean.. may that not be so bad, but nothing has options to select from.. i.e.: the shops.. you talk to the shop nps, and the windows with the items in it normally, theire completely empty..
good luck on that one.. xD
thanks if you planning on answering any of these probs..:/

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
1: I believe there's a sticky here, look around =)
2: go to the destination you're looking for and write /where and it'll return co-ordinates. Otherwise you can look in the NPC scripts for it.
3: I believe there's another conf file where you can change if normal players can use @ commands or not.
4: Download the translated datapack by Poki#3 and MrMagoo. I think there's a link around here in a stickied post as well

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
i dont think a translated thing woudl work, since its a problem in the EXE of the gameclient.. cos when i start it with the hexedRO.exe that was supposed to work with the guide, its all in korean or something that i cant read:/.....but.....when i try to play with a random RO.exe from a private server, it works perfectly.. and disconnects before i get to see the characterscreen..... any suggestions?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
you'll probably have to hex edit the client using a diff patcher so that it reads the data folder first. There's tools to do that on the eAthena forums

Back