Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

The Download List

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I'm not updating any of my guides/downloads on RaGEZONE anymore. Please go for more up-to-date downloads and guides along with more support.

The Download List

-------------------------------Changelog-------------------------------

4 September 2006:
-Added new eAthena SVN (8624)

3 September 2006:
-Added new eAthena SVN (8601)

2 September 2006:
-Added new eAthena SVN (8567)
-Added Custom Sakexe
-Added Shop Editor v2.1
-Organized downloads a bit

30 August 2006:
-Added new eAthena SVN (8550)
-Cleaned up client links

28 August 2006:
-Added new eAthena SVN (8512)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

----------------------------Client Downloads----------------------------

------------------------------------------------------kRO 0711------------------------------------------------------
Released: 11 July 2006
Direct Links
PROXY PROXY
PROXY PROXY
PROXY PROXY
PROXY PROXY
PROXY PROXY

Incremental Links
--

Torrent Links

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

----------------------------------------------------Sakray 0711----------------------------------------------------
Released: 11 July 2006
Direct Links
PROXY PROXY
PROXY PROXY
PROXY PROXY
PROXY PROXY
PROXY PROXY

Incremental Links
NOTE: Scroll to the bottom of the page and click the "Get your file here" link,
then wait 30 seconds for the server start your download.

--
--
--

Torrent Links

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------Server Downloads---------------------------

-----------------------------------------------eAthena Stable 8624-----------------------------------------------
Released: 4 September 2006
Compiled By: Yetsuki

------------------------------------------------eAthena Trunk 8624-----------------------------------------------
Released: 4 September 2006

----------------------------------------------Prometheus Trunk v1.0----------------------------------------------
Released: 20 August 2006

----------------------------Other Downloads----------------------------

-----------------------------------------------83 Taekwon Palettes-----------------------------------------------
Version: ???
Creator: Cruncha
Descriptions: 83 differently colored Taekwon palettes. Extract to \data\palette\¸ö\

-------------------------------------------------------aData.grf-------------------------------------------------------
Creator: Gravity
Description: Contains all the alpha maps from the old kRO!

---------------------------------------------------------BGM's---------------------------------------------------------
Version: 0530
Creator: Gravity | MitzuriX
Description: Contains all the music from kRO. Only for people that don't want kRO and only Sakray.

---------------------------------------------------Custom Sakexe---------------------------------------------------
Version: 1.0
Creator: Zephiris | MalDiablo | Gravity | Yetsuki
Description: Contains the following:
-Enable aura over level 99
-Enable 255 max stats
-Enforce old login background
-Ignore changed alert messages
-Ignore missing file errors
-Ignore missing palette errors
-Show EXP/Job bars up to 255
-Use normal guild brackets
-Use Ragnarok icon
-Unlimited loading screens
-Use custom aura sprites

-----------------------------------------------Extra In-Game Skins------------------------------------------------
Version: 1.0
Creator: A whole bunch of people >.>; (Put together by me)
Description: Used to make your RO sexy.

----------------------------------------------Neoncube HTTP Patcher---------------------------------------------
Version: Beta 1.1 Rasqual's Mod
Creator: Cliffe | Rasqual
Description: Use a HTTP file hoster to host your server's patches and use this to give them out to your players!

--------------------------------------------NimNim's Custom Palettes--------------------------------------------
Creator: NimNim
Description: Differently colored palettes for all 2-1, 2-2, advanced 2nd, Taekwon, Star Gladiator, and Soul Linker classes.

--------------------------------------------------------RagLite--------------------------------------------------------
Version: 0711
Creator: Gravity | MitzuriX
Description: For people that don't want to download kRO. Just download this and extract to wherever you installed Sakray.

----------------------------------------------Sakexe Diff + Patcher----------------------------------------------
Version: 2006-08-07a v1.1
Creator: Zephiris | MalDiablo | Gravity
Description: Used to create your own hexed application. I've added MalDiablo's diffpatcher program and the newest sakexe.

----------------------------------------------------------Sakup---------------------------------------------------------
Creator: Gravity
Description: Only use if your Sakray.exe doesn't patch correctly.

------------------------------------------------------Shop Editor------------------------------------------------------
Version: 2.1
Creator: Ropee
Description: Edit your shops!

-----------------------------------------------------Translations------------------------------------------------------
Versions:
Text: 367
Textures: 6
BMP's: 2
Patcher: 1
Creators: Haplo | mrmagoo | Poki#3
Description: Translates all ASCII, Korean, and gibberish into english.

------------------------------External Links------------------------------

-----BowieBowie's Site-----
Description: A bunch of download's brought to you by BowieBowie!

-----Crystalline Dreams-----
Description: Contains a bunch of sprite/palette/map edits! and a great community!

-----CSS255's Site-----
Description: Contains all of CSS25's projects.

-----eA Mirror-----
Description: eAthena's unofficial mirror with tons of great downloads.

-----English Translations Site-----
Description: mrmagoo's site for his project of translating RO.

-----Gravity's FTP-----
Description: All of Gravity's patches and what not.

-----NPC List-----
Description: All of the NPC's sprite IDs and their names brought to you by CSS25!

-----Prometheus Project-----
Description: The main site for the Prometheus server files project.

-----SuperGRF Project-----
Description: Site for the revamped SuperGRF Project!

--------------------------------End Note--------------------------------

-If you'd like something added just post a reply.
-If you're the owner of one of these and don't want it up, please pm me immediatly and I'll see to it it's deleted right away.
-If you're the owner of one of these and wouldn't like the link taken away due to bandwidth problems, pm me and I can upload it to somewhere else.
-If you'd like you're site/file added, pm me the link!
-If you'd like to comment just post a reply!
-Remember, I am NOT the creator of any of these. I'm just passing them along. I have, however, packed some of these so they're not so messy.

Also, I'd just like to say sorry for posting so many god damn download lists, but I'm tryin' to help the community with the most up-to-date downloads.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i've downloaded server 8567 (update 30/08 and 31/08). i have server (update 28/08). how can i update my server that not delete server(update 28/08)

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
This is kinda tricky, but it's what I do. Cut and paste all the .exe's and .dll's from your new version into your old one and overwrite them. (Here's the tricky part) If you have anything custom in the db folder, then make a backup. Copy the new db folder and plugins folder on top of your old ones and overwrite them, then put you're backups into whatever folder. As for the npc's, check the changelog and see what's new. If there is anything new, copy it from the new one and into the old one. If you're running SQL you'll need to go into the sql-files folder and open up whichever's the newest upgrade. MySQL should open it up as a query and just hit the run button.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
the only thing i know it if you want to update your server all u have to do it update your sarkay
lol

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i only want backup account <= where can i do it ?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
the only thing i know it if you want to update your server all u have to do it update your sarkay
lol
Nu, that'll just update your maps :p

And what do you mean by "backup account" ? eAthena auto-backups it's save files... Just go into the save folder and anything with a .bak can be turned into a .txt by renaming it.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
ah, copy folder save and del old server, extract new server then paste folder save. will i login old account in new server ?

how long eAthena fix bug pet ?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
You would have your old accounts and everything, but you'd have to re-configure EVERYTHING. So keep the config and save folder. As for the pets, I dunno. I haven't been able to test my entire LAN server yet.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Uhm, everyone please note, this download list is more up-to-date than the one pinned.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Is the Taekwon class automatically included in the eAthena package? Or is it a class that needs to be added?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
// Rate for catching pets (Note 2)
pet_catch_rate: 100000
is this % for catching pet ?

when i use Devil book in client RO => i cant catch any pet ???
is this bug ?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Is the Taekwon class automatically included in the eAthena package? Or is it a class that needs to be added?
Taekwon, Soul Linker, Gunslinger and all them new classes are all in the Trunk version of eAthena.

is this % for catching pet ?

when i use Devil book in client RO => i cant catch any pet ???
is this bug ?
Yes that's in percent and It might be a bug :\

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ninja as well? And is Trunk a text version or SQL? Those extra classes seem popular and will help me create a better server. :)

EDIT:Nevermind about the text question. I read that it comes in both. But which do you reccomend that I run? I know that SQL can have the webscript used with it, which may make things easier. I just hope it can be run with Navicat and Wamp. MSSQL won't install on my comp, stupid errors. LOL.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
when i use sword => error (can't find ...)
what is it ?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Upload Please Main Editor (Good):D

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Ninja as well? And is Trunk a text version or SQL? Those extra classes seem popular and will help me create a better server. :)

EDIT:Nevermind about the text question. I read that it comes in both. But which do you reccomend that I run? I know that SQL can have the webscript used with it, which may make things easier. I just hope it can be run with Navicat and Wamp. MSSQL won't install on my comp, stupid errors. LOL.
Text is good if you want a LAN server to test stuff on, but if you're goin' to let other people play, use SQL.

when i use sword => error (can't find ...)
what is it ?
The client gives you an error? You might not have the sprites for it. Update your Sakray/kRO.

Upload Please Main Editor (Good):D
I've never heard of Main Editor before... Care to give a link and I'll check it out?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The client gives you an error? You might not have the sprites for it. Update your Sakray/kRO.
where can i download it ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i saw this command :mad:enablenpc <npcname> but this command only for admin. how can i have account admin ??

Back