Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

The Download List

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
where can i download it ?
Run Sakray.exe and Ragnarok.exe in the folder you installed both of 'em.

i saw this command :mad:enablenpc <npcname> but this command only for admin. how can i have account admin ??
Go into your save folder and open "Account.txt". Find your account and there should be a big number next to it like 200001 or whatever. Copy that number. Now go into your conf folder and open up "GM_account.txt". Paste the id you copied at the bottom of the file and hit the space bar once. Then type 99 so it should look something like this:
Code:
704554-704584 99
2000000 99
Have fun.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hix, this command cant work with GM
@reloaditemdb
Reload item database (admin command)

@reloadmobdb
Reload monster database (admin command)

@reloadskilldb
Reload skills definition database (admin command)

@reloadscript
Reload all scripts (admin command)

@reloadgmdb
Reload GM levels (admin command)

@enablenpc <NPC_name>
Enable a NPC (admin command)

@disablenpc <NPC_name>
Disable a NPC (admin command)

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Uh, you're saying you want your GM's to be able to use them? Open up atcommands.conf in your conf folder and edit the levels to whatever you GM level is. They'll be able to use 'em then. (All the admin commands are at the bottom of the file)

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Sorry for the double post, but Id just like to say, Im not going to be updating the download list on RaGEZONE anymore. If you want the newest downloads, visit .

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Stable has less of the new features, but it's completely stable. Trunk on the other hand, has a bunch of the newer features, but it's less stable.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi, um I would really like to use the Custom Sakexe that you posted but the link seems to be leading nowhere, please repost the link for that file please please please ^^ thank you so much and more power!!! ^_^

Back