Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Need A Good Emulator Of Ragnarok.Tell Me How To Use Too Plz.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Need help again.I need a good Ragnarok Emulator to make a server for everyone.Need Someone teach me too because i'm still a kid but i learn things faster than anyone.Plz help me and may GOD bless u all. :icon6:

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
No not eathena that's a little to complicated for them (but eathena is a great server)
i suggest fusion because it's pretty easy to setup dl and install and your good to go(and the good part is it doesnt eat alot of sys resources).
fusion site: fusion.cobax.net
pm me if you have question ^_^

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
The last time I checked, it was here...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ragame said:
Need help again.I need a good Ragnarok Emulator to make a server for everyone.Need Someone teach me too because i'm still a kid but i learn things faster than anyone.Plz help me and may GOD bless u all. :icon6:

No need to make a server for everyone... just need to make a server for yourself to play...
if u are really devoted to make a server for everyone...1st i suggest you go and become a game developer in RO...know most of the scripts and wat bugging the game if player encounter an error....
Or you can just find a game developer and help you out. You cant simply say u learn things faster than anyone...this scripting isnt a things to be easy about ... ^_^

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
bastreetboys said:
No need to make a server for everyone... just need to make a server for yourself to play...
if u are really devoted to make a server for everyone...1st i suggest you go and become a game developer in RO...know most of the scripts and wat bugging the game if player encounter an error....
Or you can just find a game developer and help you out. You cant simply say u learn things faster than anyone...this scripting isnt a things to be easy about ... ^_^

lol . . . same here, i agree

Last edited:
Back