Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Error in longin-serv/char-serv.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello everyone. I know I've been coming back with more problems but I really need this one solved at least...Recently I had an old server that I use to have and worked on a bit, could get on it. But then my computer got a virus, slowed my internet down somehow severely. So I had to restart my windows vista to clean out everything. I tried to carry my server over with a disk and couldn't since the folder was bigger then the disk size. Plus I had no jump drive. Anyways I have created a new server, same name "DevilMayCryRO" Now I followed Kurt's guide on making one, followed it basically. I did my last time with the other server too. But this time. I don't know why this is happening.
inqubus1 - Error in longin-serv/char-serv. - RaGEZONE Forums

Any solutions?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Change the ip you put
check the subnet if its desame as your ipconfiguration and
use the username and pass must be the same in the id and pwd with the sql and char and aswell map server

Back