Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Guide] Adding Custom Items

Reaction score
Im SDL On eathena forums, and since some of you dont have a eathena account, I decided I would take my guide from there and also share it with the people on ragezone. So here we go!

Well since I've been through here and havent found any guides that didnt really make much sense to me untill adding them all together, I decided I would make my own. Was originaly goin to make this during the time my server was getting ddos but owell here it goes.

First things first.
Open Notepad
Run your server and log on.
Now where goin to find the open item slots (This is what I call them)
Go in game and use @changelook command to find these.
Example in my server if I do @changelook 325 I get this error.
Code:
---------------------------
Error
---------------------------
Cannot find File : sprite\

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
yeah i think but its much better if someone make a guide for xray much easier than this ^^ or just take the guide from pinky?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
yeah... i agree.. such a nice guide for us.. Hope MOD can pin dis..

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
for me the best thing to do if you want to add custom items in RO use Xray it is so easy some guide's are very much complicated but it is easy than you think. there are only few programs needed a diff patcher xray and a sakray. I have a guide but its in filipino

Master Summoner
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Topic Unstick, reason : Added at "Helpful Thread maybe you need[Search here 1st before posting]".
thanks you

-F.O.X

Experienced Elementalist
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Very nice thread, but I still don't get it, can you explain it more clearly?

Back