Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Help me please.......

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi... i wanted to make a RO private server but i dont know how and dont know where to get the files and editor... can you all teach me how?????

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
sorry for double posting but just to add in, if u all know how to make a LAN server, please tell me...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
tsompanis said:
cant u read the forums...omg...i posted u Ducking guide...go and look there...
If you read his second post... he want only a lan server lol and your guide doesnt support it

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Swift said:
If you read his second post... he want only a lan server lol and your guide doesnt support it

well somewhere in the guide its writen this part:
5) Open 'char_athena.conf' with wordpad or notepad and edit the login_ip and char_ip to your IP and save

6) Open map_athena.conf with wordpad or notepad and edit the char_ip and map_ip to your IP and save.

tsompanis thinking:"hhmmm...lets see...if i change the IPs to my LAN IP will it work?"
1)*click**click**click**click* (writing in the files)*click**click*
2)*Runing the server*
3)tsompanis says: OMFG!!!!!!! ITS Ducking WORK!!!, to bad those guys never test...oh well

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
sigh... ok... im all confused... y not u all gimme the link to your guide? i cannot find it...

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
PLEASE HELP !!! Where i can download server RO? !!!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
omfg...go search...
try athena, fusion, vidar, aegis or any of those words

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

try this one...download both...kRO and sakray and then run
rangarok.exe and let it update, then run
sakray.exe and let it update too

Back