• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

help on making server

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i wanna make a ragnarok server but all the guides i looked at the links wouldnt work i dont know if they are dead or its just my computer. can some post a good easy to read guide on how to make a server?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
junior303 said:
i wanna make a ragnarok server but all the guides i looked at the links wouldnt work i dont know if they are dead or its just my computer. can some post a good easy to read guide on how to make a server?

Register on and read some guides there.

good luck on ur server.

add me in the staff ok tnx

Please stop begging for a GM position, its just annoying. Let the administrator decide if they want you in the team or not.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
thanks ill try to find some good 1s and for the guy begging for GM position hes beegign to be a GM in a ragnarok server lol:2gunsfiring_v1:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Im not that great with Ragnarok Online, but just looking through I can see, hundreds of posts, with tutorials on how to make a server.
If not try

Try reading one :).

Eddy

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
thanks ill try to find some good 1s and for the guy begging for GM position hes beegign to be a GM in a ragnarok server lol:2gunsfiring_v1:

I really think we should have a Recruitment Thread/Forum for launched servers so minimize position begging on support/help threads.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Last edited:
Back