Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Multiple Server different mod, 1 login, 2 char and 2 map, 3ceam + eathena

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello, I know how to do multiple server connections. I have a current 3ceam server and now wants to make another server with no 3rd jobs in it. I did another 3ceam and tried turning off 3rd job items/ jobs/skills etc but there are too many of them that shows in Map Server as errors.

Now im trying to resort to using an eathena as my 2nd server and will be keeping my 3ceam as my main server. My 3ceam server holds its login, char and map and i tried connecting the char and map of the eathena to the 3ceam login. it successfully connected but when I tried logging in I receive an Unknown packet error when logging in to the eathena server. I tried using eathena's Login server as the main login and tried connecting, I connected properly but when trying to connect to the 3ceam server, I receive another Unknown Packet error. it seems they are incompatible. Any solutions for these or is this even possible to correct?

Thanks in advance

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Both server has the same packetver? how about packet_db?

Back