Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

problem with page and game

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
ok, hi to ragnarok's world XD, finally im here after 1 year of have a mu server i could create a ragnarok server (sql-RC5) but....i have a problem with the page. After read a lot of guide and failed, i manage to up my server in my way. I used apache, then y make the modifications on phpmyadmin (there i created ragnarok'sDB and CP's db...put all the tables to both data base) untill that everything cool, even more when i charge my web page.... (i didnt taste it in wan, so if u cant enter please tell me) well if can enter u can c everything online in the server but 0 account connect, i can register but i cant use the account in the game, just in the web page..why??? i dont have freaking idea. so i need make a link from the webpage to the athena's folder...can some one help?? thank in advance ppl!

Back