Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Did I put my port forwarding right? Heres a pic

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
My routers a D-Link, Unfortunately I know nothing about port forwards so I need someone who is experienced enough to tell me if I did it right. I put nothing in applications because it didn't have Ragnarok Online as the list of games in it. So I hope that's alright? Here is a pic

inqubus1 - Did I put my port forwarding right? Heres a pic - RaGEZONE Forums

I also changed my char, Map and login (which login was already to the right IP) all to my Wan IP. I wonder if I HAVE to use a no-ip or if I can just use my Wan IP. If I have to use my no-ip I have one set up and all I just wanna know what I have to put into the char, login, map and also my sclientinfo?

---------- Post added at 11:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:53 PM ----------

My routers a D-Link, Unfortunately I know nothing about port forwards so I need someone who is experienced enough to tell me if I did it right. I put nothing in applications because it didn't have Ragnarok Online as the list of games in it. So I hope that's alright? Here is a pic

inqubus1 - Did I put my port forwarding right? Heres a pic - RaGEZONE Forums

I also changed my char, Map and login (which login was already to the right IP) all to my Wan IP. I wonder if I HAVE to use a no-ip or if I can just use my Wan IP. If I have to use my no-ip I have one set up and all I just wanna know what I have to put into the char, login, map and also my sclientinfo?

Nvm I got it done ;P Now I has peeps on it.

Back