Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Post any problem's HERE!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Post any error or problem's that you've encounter ill try to Solve it..

i want this page

alive.

Or kindly send me a message..
here
Or my facebook.

i'll Help you for free.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
So I followed sharpienero's guide on how to make a ragnarok server. I used Ragnarok Online 04-12-2013 kRO Client Folder, Alexia's data folder 4.0, and an already hexed 2012-04-10 client that someone else made. Everything seems to work fine on my computer except the "regular message" and "battle message" looks a bit scrambled as if it wasn't translated correctly; However, if I use another computer to connect to the server, the login buttons are still in korean, and many of the buttons are still in korean. I'm pretty sure I used the same stuff on my computer as the other computer. Weird. I don't mind the "regular message" and "battle message" being scrambled and unreadable, but when the buttons become untranslated it might be just a little bit troublesome. Sorry if this has been solved before. I couldn't figure out the right keywords to search this topic up. Thank you for your kind offer to help.

Back