Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Ragnarok 13.1 server project

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hey, I am looking for files for the Ragnarok 13.1, which is pre-renewal. I would settle for pre-renewal in general, however I would prefer 13.1. I have searched for the files in various search engines however I seem to only find news about 13.1, and videos of the released monsters for that episode. Any sort of link to those files would be much appreciated and help a lot. I would really like to find the correct sakray files for that as well. My goal for this is to host an offline/Lan server so I can use it with multiple computers without the need of using the internet so I can edit it with minimum hassle.

Also, any information you can think of would be great, even if it's basic and already known. I haven't done anything like this in roughly 5+ years now, so I don't want to miss any of the basics. Thanks again.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
You can simply checkout from the official emulator svn, and apply 13.1 update available on their forum.

SVN Link:
Custom Updates for 13.1 are available in eAthena.ws forums.

Back