Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Ragnarok 1st client? ancient!!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hey guys ,
i'd found an very old RO client at my external HDD (not sure but was this the first client of ragnarok?)
its about ~150MB in size and shows alpha client on login screen after starting the exe with "-ragnarok" instead "-1rag1".
I'll upload this tomorrow and my questions are :

--was there anyone in the past who developed a classic server for it?

--is there anyone who is interested in develope a simple structured server for this?

thx for reading this

^^dbaf14

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

its an English client and contains lil bit different morrocc theme

can now be downloaded 10 times

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
hehe, yeah alpha client was the funnest i ever had. there had been alpha servers in the works but the project died as not many developers worked on it plus was very difficult to try to get it working because of mostly guess work trying to figure out which packet will work on it. they did get a decent version of it from last time i checked. the forum is now closed and another one took its place but the server only works for linux os. though many found a coverter program to convert the alpha maps to work with the latest client. is what i did and just mod the database to simulate like the old days hehe. good times good times. =P

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
this could be a nice work for a student or so on ^^

but if anyone have any source about that alpha versions server it would be nice if this could be poste here!

doesnt matter if linux or not^^

@labs00 ... did it work with using this old maps at any server system?

dbaf14

Back