Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Ragnarok client side tutorial with pics? or video

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello, im currently able to run my server without errors. However im having a bit of trouble visualizing what the tutorials are telling me to do with the client. I know at the moment my message is "Failed to connect to server" after i input the user name and password in the game launcher. Ive edited the sclient.xml to have the connection information to my server, ive tried to place that file in the re-packed data folder. I have even just placed it in ever area of my client folder in an attempt to see if the message changes any. At first i had an error message "No message". then i recieved errors from trying to fix the data folder with an update data pack, then after i started from the original data folder and added in the sclient.xml file i have been getting a 3rd message "Failed to connect to server". Thats a re-cap generally how i ended up at this point.

I am really interested in having some sort of visual client side tutorial. I think it may clear some confusion. or if its on ragezone forums already, please link it for me, thank you again. make sure its a visual step by step client side tutorial of some sort.

Back