Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

RO Resource Files and Links

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The resnametable grf is a loot of codes?? o_O"

Master of Magic 

 Å Í  9?¸ÍÚ"²ýQáûEŒ¹˜ø!Ke©q¥‚

is a part of the resnametable.grf...

its correct?

Last edited:
30 Seconds.
Loyal Member
Reaction score
uhm,Do i have to download it in order and if so can you tell me plz?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
free-man, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

???I can't download files???
What's it meaning for????

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Thx!

monkeybrain, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Umm... I tried to download a file... can I not download files as a new member?o_O

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
monkeybrain said:
monkeybrain, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Yeah, I am guessing you need to either have been registered a certain amount of time or be a paying member. Which is too bad, because I really wanted this, heheh.

P

Piranha

apparently i have insufficient permissions to access those downloads :S

oh dear!

C

COLToz

I cant download,

it says something about permission, can someone tell me why?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Well, like others it seems That I cant d/l them. I need that grf tools thing though, can anybody tell me where else to get it?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
doraemon2000 can you make a file that is all compiled with all updates plz?
i got windows me and can't change T.T
thx in advance

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Sorry, among some of the update files are .rgz files.

How do I update these files?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I still have problems finding decent patchers sometimes ><

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hello um i have a question to all PPL having ragnarok server with Custom items..

i have that program to extract all files from gdata.grf but still i hav a problem ..

I know a little about construction of this game but still i cant edit it ..

it's like palettes are responsible for character colours but still i cant extract them to editeble files like *.png ; *.jpg ; *.bmp .. Maybe Pallettes R not in those formats but still how can i change anything in there ... ?

Sprites R main character , MOBs, MvP's, NPC,s Graphics and i cant customize them to because i cant extract *.spr files to any editeble .. even if i can i dont have a way to compile those graphics back to the *.spr file ..

So i wanna asku You guys if U ever find or maybe already have a Softwere or a Way to extract these files i will be glad to know it .. i know that there is a Way because RUS Ro server has addeded Mass Of stuff like palletes and others :p so if You plz HELP me find this stuff ..

BUT most of ALL im looking a Way to change or ADD colour palette ..

Besides im looking for a good scripter to make ADD's for rangnarok servers I can make Graphics sprites of an item but still i need a scripter to put them into Game ..

Ty im waiting for respond

Last edited:
L

luapdedyno

What shall i do after downloaded the patch

i have downloaded all the patches but still i suffer error. cannot find sprite...(something) .act . help me please

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Awesome!
Just what I was looking for~
Now that I uncompress the grf files is there a way to see sprites and such and modify?
also the models
and if I wanted to apply these to be viewable (on my computer (being a client of a server)) is this possible?

Thanks

- Tenshi

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
i have some errors..when i add the patches doraemon posted to my data.grf ..
when i log in and click my character it loads up and stops to 66% and gets an error!
but when i use y previous data.grf it works..??

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
thedark123 said:
which program is use to translate in english version the kRO?

There isn't a specific program, but you can extract translated kRO text into your data from here:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i put SAK SETUP0425.exe on a tracker and the seed is on a 100mbit so feel free :)

Back