Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

RO Resource Files and Links

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
3nd3r said:
i put SAK SETUP0425.exe on a tracker and the seed is on a 100mbit so feel free :)

What a good man and extreme good ...Internet connection :angel_hyp :D

J

JuBbLe

doraemon..can u help me?
how to query the SQL server?
i dunno how to query it..
pls help me..

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Buy a book and learn SQL language yourself, he can't teach you such a big thing like this here. And this is not right place to ask about this :lol:

I

isdangpajay

ei... how can i change the language beacause i think its written in korean... how can i change it to english?

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Language of skin:
Go copy and paste it off iRO or download a translated one.

Language of item:
Encrypt/Decrypt itemdesc etc, whichever your executable requires. (usuually encrypted)

█║▌║▌║TheMerc iful║▌║▌║█
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Just Looking Arround And Saw This Post...

Earless Cat.... Tanx...:hippi:

Eventough There's No Credit's 4 You...:lamo:

You Did A Nice Job Posting This Guide...:angel_hyp

Keep It Up...:bye2:​

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
02-26-2006

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry, among some of the update files are .rgz files.

How do I update these files

Yeh these have me stumped as well. Theres heaps of them and their all the same size (within 200kb)

oh and when i try to patch using the alternate patcher it doest patch. This is because it refers to patch 5.txt (when it needs patch5.txt). HOWEVER, when I went to edit the patcher mainframe in notepad from patch2.txt to patch5.txt theprogram will no long run standalone and as such does not work in the MS-DOS commander. Could someone please give me a link to a patcher that patches with patch 5 or tell me how to solve the problem.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
If you want to add custom sprites, you can simply use the Script File Maker.exe that you can't run o_O and Create.exe to generate a data.grf that you can merge with another grf using other grf tools. Basically, the only solution I see here is to install Windows XP >.>.....or..you can find

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
can u help me with the missing sprite such as item.bmp/spr and lvl spr

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
i have server+client,but when client (this computer) connect to server (other computer) apear erros :"failed to connect to zerwell server".ip host:192.168.0.1 ---- plz help me ..thanhk a lot !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (i use server zerwell play game on localhost (play singer it's ok)

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
If i extrakt my data.grf and repack it (if i change something or not) all items are named as NO MSG or any korean symbols... how can i fix that?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey Doremon Whichs are ithese patches are they frm recent ones/Old ones?? Do they include tk's?Ninjas&Gunslingers??

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Pls Look At This (all Pll)

:juggle: Any can help me

i got some prob with my Ro offline server connect by lan
when i equip anything except head armor, my body n leg armor
wont show out on screen
and when riding peco, i cant see the pico but other player can see

pls help me ty...:juggle:

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
help my doraemon the cosmic cat
je je je suport spanish ???
ayudame a montar un servidor de ragnarok por favor , no encuentro nadie que pueda ayudar pero en espa

Master Summoner
Loyal Member
Reaction score
thanks for the NPC number ^^.

Back