Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

RO Section Rules[Updated 2/8/08]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Master Summoner
Reaction score
Rules of Ragnarok Online section

First: [ame="http://forum.ragezone.com/showthread.php?t=101410"]RaGEZONE FORUM RULES[/ame] these rules still apply in this section as do they all.

1. Advertisement your server is not allow at here or this section.

2. Do NOT post any Hack, virus file...etc, if you did you will get a ban no more warning.

3.Don't post any thread is belong to request a GM/scripter/developers/ETC Here, Once again there is a section for that [ame="http://forum.ragezone.com/forumdisplay.php?f=206"]Team Recruitment - MMORPG Development Forums - RaGEZONE (sponsored by TFN.gr)[/ame] .

4. Spam is not tolerated what so ever, also double or triple posting, If I see an individual spamming/double posting constantly I will infract you or a warning.

5. When posting for help, Describe the problem as much as possible if not you might not get the answer your looking for ( A screen shot would help ).

6. Please speak English only, If you want to speak your language make sure you translate it above or underneath, if do so thread will be close or deleted.

7. No flaming/insulting others/etc, if I see this I will infract you.

8. Do NOT Bump a very old thread just create new thread, if i see it or you did it i will infract you.

9. Use the [tag], example;
[Guide]Thread name - If you wish to share the guide or write a guide.
[Help] Thread name - If you intend to help if you are stuck somewhere in the process of making your own server.
[Tool]Thread name - If you wish to share a tool that you found it or release by your self.
[Tips] Thread name - If you have any Helpful tip or little guide.
[Request] Thread name - If you Request anything and you should put that.
[Script] Thread name - If you like to share your own script etc...
[QUESTION] Thread name - If you like to asking a question, and you should put that on your thread title.

10. PLEASE USE THE THANK YOU BUTTON! those who reply thank you will be warned and if continue doing it will be infracted!

Not following these, will result in an warning or infraction or ban.

-F.O.X

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
Please use the
F.O.X - RO Section Rules[Updated 2/8/08] - RaGEZONE Forums
button to thank people do not reply saying thank you!

Reaction score
I've noticed people keep linking to other forums.. Please stop doing this.. only if it's eathena I'll accept it otherwise it'll be classed as advertising and you will get infracted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back