Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Go Full Screen (My own private Server)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi all , I'm quite new here. Just made a new server using eAthena. I have encountered some minor problems which i hope anyone out there can help me out. I've tried searching the forum but i cant seem to find anyone having a same problem.

These are the 2 problems that i have:

1. I clicked the 'fullscreen' box in the setup that i've got from KRO (ratemyserver) but after i opened my exe, it's still not running in fullscreen.

2. Some of the wordings in my login page and in the game controls (stats, items, skill, chat)are in korean. How can i change them to english ?

Can someone help me out ? Thanks in advance !

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
You may need a english data folder ;)

*You can find it in eAthena *

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi all , I'm quite new here. Just made a new server using eAthena. I have encountered some minor problems which i hope anyone out there can help me out. I've tried searching the forum but i cant seem to find anyone having a same problem.

These are the 2 problems that i have:

1. I clicked the 'fullscreen' box in the setup that i've got from KRO (ratemyserver) but after i opened my exe, it's still not running in fullscreen.

2. Some of the wordings in my login page and in the game controls (stats, items, skill, chat)are in korean. How can i change them to english ?

Can someone help me out ? Thanks in advance !

As for problem #1, I'll assume that you're running on Vista/Win7, so you'll need to right click setup and choose to run as an administrator.

As for problem #2, as Jayson stated above, you'll be needing an English Data Folder for that one.

Back