Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

how to set base level to 999

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
hello guys?mind i ask for a tutorial how to set base level to 999???anybody here can help me???details pls..thx in advance

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
hello guys?mind i ask for a tutorial how to set base level to 999???anybody here can help me???details pls..thx in advance
Server Side Settings
This section will focus on the settings you can make to customize your server. The first few changes
we will make will be in the source files so it will make things easier when we modify files outside
the src files. REMEMEBER ANY SRC CHANGES MEANS WE HAVE TO COMPILE USING VISUAL
STUDIO 2010.
The first src file we will edit is the mmo.h. Open the file in visual studio. mmo.h is located in server
files>src>common.
If you are using a default revision, you will find this
“#define MAX_CHARS 9”
This means that you will enable 9 available character slots that can be made by your players. You can
increase it to any amount of slots you want as long as it is a multiple of 3. For example,
9,12,15,18,21,24,27,30…..”
Input your value and save your changes.
Next,
#define MAX_STORAGE 600
#define MAX_GUILD_STORAGE 600
These values should ideally stay the same to avoid any overflow errors to your consoles. If you had
enabled 1000 storage/gstorage and reduced it you would lose your player’s items.
#define MAX_PARTY 12
Put in a value if you wish to increase the amount of people in the party.
#define MAX_FRIENDS 40
Put in a value if you wish to increase the amount of friends that you can make.
Now save.
Close mmo.h and open src>map>map.h
#define MAX_LEVEL 99
Change this value to 1000 so anytime you wish to change levels, you will only have to make changes
to the exp.txt file.
Note: In the db folder, make sure to rename the original exp.txt to exp_old.txt.
Rename exp2.txt to exp.txt.
This change will allow us to make level changes from 1-1000, so we can choose easier!
#define MAX_VENDING 12
Changing this value will allow you to vend more than 12 items if you wish.
Save changes and open src>map>pet.h
#define MAX_PET_DB 300
Change the value to 900 so if you wish to add any custom pets, you won’t have console errors.
Save changes and open src>map>mob.h
#define MAX_MOB_DB 4000
Change this value to 10000, so any custom monsters, or mobs you add will still be able to be read by
the console/server.
Save changes. And we are do

Back