Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

*Sigh..* Not wanting to a noob but..

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I feel kinda bad for doing this on my first post,but a lot of other "noobs" do it as well but yeah,I'm about ready to pull my hair out XD I have made my own server,followed everything correctly,It can be played on I guess,just one problem..missing sprites which I believe are to be the game's GM sprites,I have a screenshot right here -
Akaroku - *Sigh..* Not wanting to a noob but.. - RaGEZONE Forums

I normally wouldn't ask for help but I do like the GM sprites and would like to be able to use them on my server,if someone would be kind enough to direct me to a topic on where I can get the GM sprite files,or send them to me on MSN/Yahoo/AIM,I would greatly appreciate the help,and hopefully this will be the only problem I'll have trouble with,once again,thanks to anyone who help me get these files. ^^

MSN - JakeZukain@hotmail.com
Yahoo - akarokumuno@yahoo.com
AIM - KirkZukain

P.S. I've played RO free servers ever since 2001-2002 and I have been wanting to create a server for awhile,and now I have my chance thanks to the guides I found on this forum. ;D Just felt like saying that to show that I'm not a complete noob. ;P

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Get the Full Data v.3 revision by Banned, get a newer client(Xray) or hex your own and update your kRO and Sakray to 0103. That should fix your problem.

Back