Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Any thread to get Client and Server + Source *Newbie

Be a kicker than cheater.
Reaction score
Hi guys, just wanted to create a Ragna Private Server.
Do there is a with latest patch/files implemented to client and server and with the source for building the game client and server and other stuff?

Just a Newbie. I hope someone will reply.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi guys, just wanted to create a Ragna Private Server.
Do there is a with latest patch/files implemented to client and server and with the source for building the game client and server and other stuff?

Just a Newbie. I hope someone will reply.

If you're planning to setup a pre-renewal server then I suggest to use 2013 clients. Regarding with the emulators, both rAthena and Hercules emulators are up to date (Thanks to the development team), choose any but they don't support TXT server (OFFLINE), meaning you need to setup MySQL services. Their community forums are active as well also they have a discord channel where you can ask some questions.

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
If you're planning to setup a pre-renewal server then I suggest to use 2013 clients. Regarding with the emulators, both rAthena and Hercules emulators are up to date (Thanks to the development team), choose any but they don't support TXT server (OFFLINE), meaning you need to setup MySQL services. Their community forums are active as well also they have a discord channel where you can ask some questions.
what is their discord channel please give me

Back