• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

xRay 1/37 - 251 Dyes Super-simplified

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Mmm Too lazy for pictures but I'll make sure to explain as deep as I can and as simple.
[GUIDE] for 1/37 hair styles and 251 dyes, all in one pack!

Yeah there are some bugs colorwise but it's all good.
All credits to the great people at HeliumRO along with the many others who made the actual thing, as Pinky said, she only compiled them.

Files needed
X-Ray Client
----Note: Along with being able to download it from there, that's also a guide on how to install X-ray and how to install custom gear onto your server.
--Note2: ... yeah you can learn how to learn how to input the hairstyles there but this is supersimplified...
-Note3: ..... too many notes.. and... If you can't follow this guide through... *shakes head* tsk tsk...

And
fullrostyles.rar

found there.
Once you've got hairdata.grf, navigate to C:\Program Files\Gravity\RO. Cut/copy and paste hairdata.grf into that folder.

Once that's done. In that folder, open data.ini with wordpad (or whatever text edit you use)

Currently; what you should see in there is
Code:
[Data]
2=data.grf

It may also include your sdata, don't know about your client. All you have to do is add 3=hairdata.grf
So after you've modified it, it would look like this.

Code:
[Data]
2=data.grf
3=hairdata.grf

Now that client-side is done, you have to do it for your server as well. go to your server folder then to conf. You should find a grf-files txt document in there. open that and you should get-

Code:
//-----------------------------------------
// GRF List

grf: C:\Program Files\Gravity\RO\data.grf
grf: C:\Program Files\Gravity\RO\sdata.grf

// You may add more in this format
// grf: <data file path>

//------ Others ---------------------------

//Path to directory that contains the data dir
//NOTE: Path must include trailing backslash, only one data_dir entry is supported.
//data_dir: C:\Program Files\Gravity\RO\

That's default. Now. All you have to do is add this line- grf: C:\Program Files\Gravity\RO\hairdata.grf and so the end results will be

Code:
// GRF List

grf: C:\Program Files\Gravity\RO\data.grf
grf: C:\Program Files\Gravity\RO\sdata.grf
grf: C:\Program Files\Gravity\RO\hairdata.grf

// You may add more in this format
// grf: <data file path>

//------ Others ---------------------------

//Path to directory that contains the data dir
//NOTE: Path must include trailing backslash, only one data_dir entry is supported.
//data_dir: C:\Program Files\Gravity\RO\

Your Done!Start Your Server And Play.Enjoy!
Vote All My Guide

Last edited:
Master Summoner
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Hmm, wish that every guide you made/copy/anything else, that you have checked the Link before you show it off.

Anyway, nice guide thought thanks for share.

-F.O.X

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
i've checked...all is working...
:D

Master Summoner
Loyal Member
Reaction score
And
fullrostyles.rar

found there.

That not work, it link me to the index page.

-F.O.X

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Oh..Sorry,Now It's Working...
Hey Fox,If Post A Hamachi Guide Would It Help???

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Question - Once this is updated to our servers, do we need to send the updated data.ini and hairdata.grf to the other PS members? So they can add it to their RO folders too? Or will they see the hairstyles and dyes without the .ini / .grf files?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hmm.. I followed this guide but only the 251 dyes worked... hairstyles glitched at the 25th palette.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Files needed
X-Ray Client

That link, like a LOT of links to the eAthena boards, is broken now. I am assuming because all of their guides were put up on the wiki. Do you know where that guide/whatever you linked to is located now? Because an Xray guide is really what I need. :)

Back