Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[STUFFS]Private Server Management Tool

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey everybody, how are you ? I'm fine thanks haha. Well, it's been a long time since my last post here, the one that i'm showing my client. And since then i've been working hard on it, and i'd like to show you today a sever management tool, written in Delphi, specialy prepared to manage everything on the server and the client.

The functions are:
- Show how many players are online.
- Search whole info about a player(Weapons, Character, EXP, GP, Clan, Grade, etc...)
- Update players info.
- Fix some bugs of client(bugged inventory, bugged login)
- Add stuffs to player(Weapons, Character)
The best one: Send commands to the client(Disconnect, Private Message)
And with this : Send message to all players in the game, informing patch, and anything else.

For now he has just 2 functions to Client, that is :
- Add new weapons in scripts file
- Add new characters in script file
But its not complete -.-

And now some picture of him:
cp1.PNG - [STUFFS]Private Server Management Tool - RaGEZONE Forums cp2.PNG - [STUFFS]Private Server Management Tool - RaGEZONE Forums cp3.PNG - [STUFFS]Private Server Management Tool - RaGEZONE Forums cp6.PNG - [STUFFS]Private Server Management Tool - RaGEZONE Forums cp5.PNG - [STUFFS]Private Server Management Tool - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Back