• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[STUFFS]Private Server Management Tool

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey everybody, how are you ? I'm fine thanks haha. Well, it's been a long time since my last post here, the one that i'm showing my client. And since then i've been working hard on it, and i'd like to show you today a sever management tool, written in Delphi, specialy prepared to manage everything on the server and the client.

The functions are:
- Show how many players are online.
- Search whole info about a player(Weapons, Character, EXP, GP, Clan, Grade, etc...)
- Update players info.
- Fix some bugs of client(bugged inventory, bugged login)
- Add stuffs to player(Weapons, Character)
The best one: Send commands to the client(Disconnect, Private Message)
And with this : Send message to all players in the game, informing patch, and anything else.

For now he has just 2 functions to Client, that is :
- Add new weapons in scripts file
- Add new characters in script file
But its not complete -.-

And now some picture of him:
cp1.PNG - [STUFFS]Private Server Management Tool - RaGEZONE Forums cp2.PNG - [STUFFS]Private Server Management Tool - RaGEZONE Forums cp3.PNG - [STUFFS]Private Server Management Tool - RaGEZONE Forums cp6.PNG - [STUFFS]Private Server Management Tool - RaGEZONE Forums cp5.PNG - [STUFFS]Private Server Management Tool - RaGEZONE Forums

Back