Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Sudden Attack Private Server]Development

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey guys. I'm here to show you some screen from my own Client\Server development.

This is what i've done:
- Login Screen implemented.
- New Interface from latest Sudden Attack.
- Friend System implemented.
- New PopUp User Info Implemented(not 100%)
- New recoded Screen Inventory, with UserInfo, Weapon Slots, Message, Gifts
New Inventory server codes with Auto Equip function, Save ItemSet function, new selection system,
Buy itens code working, with date system. Character buy system with date system working.
- Create clan, Find Clan, and Clan Invite Working 100%
- CF Implemented.
- PopUp Promote implemented(Shows up when players upgrade)
- Titules system 50%
- All Weapons added
- 50% of original characters added

Future Releases(On Working)
- New Create Room PopUp with maps blueprint, and selection by type.
- New ScreenOptions popup.
- Training Room
- All maps working.
- Custom Modes(Vampire, Big Head)
- Diary prize

Later i post the pics. I'm uploading haha

Thanks a lot guys

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
IMG-20161116-WA0049 - [Sudden Attack Private Server]Development - RaGEZONE Forums IMG-20161116-WA0051 - [Sudden Attack Private Server]Development - RaGEZONE Forums IMG-20161116-WA0053 - [Sudden Attack Private Server]Development - RaGEZONE Forums IMG-20161116-WA0055 - [Sudden Attack Private Server]Development - RaGEZONE Forums IMG-20161116-WA0057 - [Sudden Attack Private Server]Development - RaGEZONE Forums

IMG-20161116-WA0059 - [Sudden Attack Private Server]Development - RaGEZONE Forums IMG-20161116-WA0063 - [Sudden Attack Private Server]Development - RaGEZONE Forums IMG-20161116-WA0065 - [Sudden Attack Private Server]Development - RaGEZONE Forums IMG-20161116-WA0067 - [Sudden Attack Private Server]Development - RaGEZONE Forums

Enviado de meu D337 usando Tapatalk

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited by a moderator:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
O know '-' but i want tô take from my cell phone. Thanks kkkkjk

✞ Godlike ✞
Reaction score
1; This looks like csproj/editz leaked client, so I do not believe it is yours at all, please provide more info and proper screenshots of the development in other case :)

2; Why did you name your character "Editz"? It's clearly not.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Csproj and editz hás never released his clients and server source kkkk what pic do you want tô believe ? I'll take a pic from promote popup that no one other clients have, I think.
juunr95 - [Sudden Attack Private Server]Development - RaGEZONE Forums

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I dont know how to make tou believe, but this client and server source are mine.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
No they never released it, it was leaked by some other person.
The last picture doesn't show up correctly.
Client and server were leaked by other person? With shop implemented? I can't find them. Can you give me the link?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Kkkk i've said. No one other clients have shop implemented kkk and if have some client with shop, shop need complete server code and a lot of store procedure in DB kkkkkk i've made all store procedure and Packets in server.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Kkkk i've said. No one other clients have shop implemented kkk and if have some client with shop, shop need complete server code and a lot of store procedure in DB kkkkkk i've made all store procedure and Packets in server.

Can you give me some hints for implementing shops?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
First all client side already exist. And Works. You Just need server side codes and DB procedure. i dont know what hint give cuz hás a lot of ways tô do auto equip, buy itens, sabe buyed itens. The Basic way is resend the same info that client sended tô serve. Like, if client send a packet with weaponid = 10 weaponclass = "PW" you Just need tô resend the same info tô client.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
First all client side already exist. And Works. You Just need server side codes and DB procedure. i dont know what hint give cuz hás a lot of ways tô do auto equip, buy itens, sabe buyed itens. The Basic way is resend the same info that client sended tô serve. Like, if client send a packet with weaponid = 10 weaponclass = "PW" you Just need tô resend the same info tô client.

I got Jonhson Code right now. What do I need to edit for shop? Johnson_Client?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Kkkk no man. There is no hints tô give. Try tô learn about Packets in server source and then you try tô make shops works

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
How to setup the server, i have knowledge about C++ and MySQL and Pawno but actually i don't even know how to setup a server then i can fix anything there i don't even know how to use this SQL Server, is there any tutorials or guides?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
We have just few updates. We see that, some match do not save EXP and GP records. We have fix that, and for who want to now how, is in database, on GM_RESULT_U procedure. There is a line missing. Thanks for all

Last edited by a moderator:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
--UPDATE:

I've get back work on my source, and here is the updates:

- Animated grade(from 1 star forward)
- Friend system : Online, offline mark // When friend's online, a notification appear, and name in friend list get another color

For now is that. More update i'll post here

Back