Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Sudden Attack Private Server]Development

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
juunr95 I tried to send you a message but you inbox is full.can you acept new mensage soon?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Nop!you already helped me a lot before.i just wanted to say hello :p but u inbox was fulll.my old acti have missed the email...i saw picture about u SA work.very nice keep up!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
A little update.

Shop :
I've implemented the system that sort items by most selleed, more cheap, more expensive
After 10 sales, item is set to hot

Ps: Sorry for image quality kkk i've been taken by my smartphone
juunr95 - [Sudden Attack Private Server]Development - RaGEZONE Forums

Enviado de meu LG-K220 usando Tapatalk

[emoji848]
Legend
Reaction score
The thread has been cleaned of unnecessary drama that has been made around the topic. As a rule of thumb I can advice: "If you don't want your stuff leaked, watch whom you recruit to your team". While morally questionable, we don't care where leaks come from. When posted here, they are shared as public resource for people of this MMO development community.

Information regarding who did what on a private server is completely irrelevant for the topic. Please discuss that information privately and not on this thread. Suspicion has been posted that the OP isn't the creator of the released content himself already, no need to mention that every second post now.

This is a warning for the involved people. More posts derailing this topic will be met with infractions.
Thanks.

Libre Software Dev
Developer
Reaction score
The OP of this thread has not logged into RZ for 5 months.
Until he post in this thread again, no other posts will be allowed on it.
All other posters will have their posts deleted. You may even receive an infraction.
This is not a help thread.

Back