Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[FIX] Load player character's information

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
This source, have a little problem. DB has the information of what character player have, but the client-side do not load that. It's a little error on source. And i fix that :sleep:

Go thought :
Code:
 void CNetwork::SC_UserInfo( CPacket* pPacket )

Look for :
Code:
pUserInfo->m_byItemCode[ITEM_IDX_CHAR_A],
pUserInfo->m_byItemCode[ITEM_IDX_CHAR_B] );

and you will change that for that:
Code:
pUserInfo->m_stRed.m_nModel,
pUserInfo->m_stBlue.m_nModel );

Kappa !

PS: Remember, client-side do not save what character are you using, you need to set it on DB. table GM_CHARACTER !

Edit:: You need to go in Lib_Packet project, Service, Player.h.
Search for
Code:
struct SN_Info

Add this:
Code:
typedef                 ::LogicObject::Player::Character
CHARACTER;

and this :
Code:
CHARACTER               m_stRed;
CHARACTER               m_stBlue;

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
O.O? Eh You know that it wasnt a bug? Maybe You should first look through The serversrc and db procedures...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Heck, every time I post something to help the people you have to say something . My God

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Heck, every time I post something to help the people you have to say something . My God

lol well its only to protect people from copying anything without understanding it - thats the difference, why we are no pets.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You more than anyone , must have already noticed that everyone here are not even there to how it works, what they want is to work! I'm also not calling the way it works . It worked ? Great ! Okay, you do not have to say anything more !

Back