Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[RELEASE]Fix Option Save(Resolution, Perfor, Etc)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
How to fix that !

First open :
Code:
PopUpScreenOption.cpp

There you will look for:
Code:
CPopScreenOption::ApplyOptionSetting()

and then, you will change these lines:

Code:
ApplyPerforAndEtc();
ApplyResolutionSetting();

To that lines:

Code:
m_pProfile->ApplyResolution();
ApplyResolutionSetting();

m_pProfile->ApplyDisplay();

Kappa, its working !

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
What source are you using ?

Edit: sorry i forgot to sayd ! You need to execute SuddenAttack.exe with Admin Rights !

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Click on suddenattack.exe, properties, compatibility, Run as an Administrator

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I've been testing this code. And i see. This code just change OS resolution, and the game keep the same. But someone has posted here that this version of source has not a "upscalling" of images, so the games dont change her resolution, but all the rest, except by resolution, are saved, i think only the performance options, but sounds, and sensibility are all saved !

i Wiil try to fix the performance !

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I've been testing this code. And i see. This code just change OS resolution, and the game keep the same. But someone has posted here that this version of source has not a "upscalling" of images, so the games dont change her resolution, but all the rest, except by resolution, are saved, i think only the performance options, but sounds, and sensibility are all saved !

i Wiil try to fix the performance !

the scaling of images is implemented. The scaling of prims and d3dText isn't implemented. Because gamehi used their own developed poop ala hantext, the only allowed the client to change the resolution ingame.

Back