Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[RELEASE]Pink Letters SDF source's fixed !

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello guys. Well, some time i have been studying sudden attack source's and, recently, i came across a strange problem, and i believe that many already had here ! Normally, on Sdf sources, the letters of game are pink, not pink, but a mask pink behind the letters, and, comparing two sources i could find the problem !

Well, first you nee to go to file:

Code:
HanText.cpp

In ClientShellShared/Source;

Then, you will look for this code:

Code:
m_nTextureCols = m_nWidth/m_nTextureWidth;
    if( (m_nWidth%m_nTextureWidth) > 0 ) ++m_nTextureCols;

There, if you try to compile the release version, you will get an error when start the game. This happens, cause here has a error, not a error, a warning. One of the two variables that are dividing, receive the value 0, so, the compiler cannot do a operation dividing by zero ! This is a logical error !

then,that was the way I found to fix !
You will insert this code prior to the above !

Code:
m_nTextureWidth = 512;
m_nTextureHeight = 23 ;

What we do here ? Simple, if you debug the game you will see that the "m_nWidth" already has a value , so, we just exchange the number 0 with, one that divided the other, will return fewer than 0. In case 1.

Well, thanks a lot for all. God Bless you !

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Hello guys. Well, some time i have been studying sudden attack source's and, recently, i came across a strange problem, and i believe that many already had here ! Normally, on Sdf sources, the letters of game are pink, not pink, but a mask pink behind the letters, and, comparing two sources i could find the problem !

Well, first you nee to go to file:

Code:
HanText.cpp

In ClientShellShared/Source;

Then, you will look for this code:

Code:
m_nTextureCols = m_nWidth/m_nTextureWidth;
    if( (m_nWidth%m_nTextureWidth) > 0 ) ++m_nTextureCols;

There, if you try to compile the release version, you will get an error when start the game. This happens, cause here has a error, not a error, a warning. One of the two variables that are dividing, receive the value 0, so, the compiler cannot do a operation dividing by zero ! This is a logical error !

then,that was the way I found to fix !
You will insert this code prior to the above !

Code:
m_nTextureWidth = 512;
m_nTextureHeight = 23 ;

What we do here ? Simple, if you debug the game you will see that the "m_nWidth" already has a value , so, we just exchange the number 0 with, one that divided the other, will return fewer than 0. In case 1.

Well, thanks a lot for all. God Bless you !

if you already compared the sources, why you still decided to use the one with the most mistakes? (sdfsdf's)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i'm not using Sdf sources, i just found a way to fix ! If someone have just the Sdf sources, then, he can fix !

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Any version runs it
I am searching for files and there is no files that have been mentioned for the amendment thereto

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
What source are you using ?
in VC open ClientShellShared project, Source, there is the file '-'

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You say that sdf stuffs is a poop, but you never post nothing, never helped in nothing kkkkkkkkkkkkk

Back