Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Sudden Attack v1 Launcher

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey guys, i'm releasing here my first project for the Sudden attack private's servers.
I'm finishing the launcher, cause i do he just for my server, i need to add a feature do configure your server by an .ini archive, i think it's the easy way.
So for now, i have the login with user and password, and the att by the launcher. He verify the last mod date of clients archive, and compare to the server, if different he update, if not.....
So, i made it with User and Pass, because someone post in other thread, a Launcher maker that login in the game by ID. Really, i think it's not safe kkkk anyone can use your acc, so i change the DB, put a login and a pass, and the program verify if the acc exist on DB, and if he found, he get the User ID and UserNO, and make a paramater, like command.txt, for log in the game. Works fine :)
So for now, is that. I will release tomorrow, cause i have not finish the issue of the ini file.

Wait Guys !.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
guys Please anyone give me the Link of Client because all of the file links are Old so most of the links are broken
so please if any one have working link of the Client send me the link address

Back