Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Sudden Attack - New Evolution Source By SdfSdf

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Translate Man, I am using the net does not please you step by step what you said you tell? I'm working for 2 months: (please tell me what should I do in order to help: :) (

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm currently working on the problem of p2p.

Newly created character have no gun how to fix it ?

Willing to pay for this following bug fixes

Fix shop
Fix clan
Fix invite
Fix able to save weapon
Fix p2p
Block some Words in IGN for example GM
how to change bottom scrolling text
How to use admin command
Disable spectator mode ( Only GM can use it)
How to make GM

PM me , willing to pay 20 SGD (can nego) <- through paypal .

Strictly coding 1st then payment

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
More then 75 procent are no real bugs Its useless to setup a suddenattack Server without the required knowledge... This things are a minimum of the things you should know as a serverhoster....
P.s. sdfsdf already showed the solutions about the Most things you counted

More then 75 procent are no real bugs Its useless to setup a suddenattack Server without the required knowledge... This things are a minimum of the things you should know as a serverhoster....
Btw. Some of your fixes are senseless... And 20bucks are too less... Evenvor only clan, because the whole clanscreen is missing, cursefilter too But thats easier...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
P.s. sdfsdf already showed the solutions about the Most things you counted

Btw. Some of your fixes are senseless... And 20bucks are too less... Evenvor only clan, because the whole clanscreen is missing, cursefilter too But thats easier...
Well i said 20 sgd can nego , willing to pay for a fix as i am busy working for other personal,stuff

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Help Me
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrador\Desktop\SuddenAttack\SuddenAttackBySdfSdf\Johnson_Client\ClientShellDLL\sa\Stdafx.cpp(0) : fatal error C1033: cannot open program database 'c:\documents and settings\administrador\desktop\suddenattack\suddenat
tackbysdfsdf\johnson_client\built\final\clientshelldll\sa\vc60.idb'
Error executing cl.exe.

CShell.dll - 1 error(s), 0 warning(s)
The following environment variables were not found
$(SA_REZ_DIR)

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Help Me
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrador\Desktop\SuddenAttack\SuddenAttackBySdfSdf\Johnson_Client\ClientShellDLL\sa\Stdafx.cpp(0) : fatal error C1033: cannot open program database 'c:\documents and settings\administrador\desktop\suddenattack\suddenat
tackbysdfsdf\johnson_client\built\final\clientshelldll\sa\vc60.idb'
Error executing cl.exe.

CShell.dll - 1 error(s), 0 warning(s)
The following environment variables were not found
$(SA_REZ_DIR)

Push rebuild and add environment variable SA_REZ_DIR and the path^^

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Wait a minute, man, I'll check :p

error :(

Sdfsdf Sdfsdf - Sudden Attack - New Evolution Source By SdfSdf - RaGEZONE Forums

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
take the nolf2 tools. Or take the older build tools from the suddenattack source.

Back