Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Sudden Attack Private Server GOLD Source+Source Code Edit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Screenshot_6 - Sudden Attack Private Server GOLD Source+Source Code Edit - RaGEZONE Forums

what to do after do that?

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Read the errors and fix them? :) Guys which aren't able to use such files shouldn't look and set up a server... It's like in metin2, there are maybe 10 guys who knows what they do and 10000 which are only little kids who wan't to make money with their eleven years :/

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Read the errors and fix them? :) Guys which aren't able to use such files shouldn't look and set up a server... It's like in metin2, there are maybe 10 guys who knows what they do and 10000 which are only little kids who wan't to make money with their eleven years :/
agree with you more if the forum was not to help people do not believe that you would be here and not be reading this topic

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
how to make it into CShell.dll ??
Reply please ,, need answer

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
WarriorNight if someone wanted that every noob can use this file someone had already released a full guide :) you should be happy that you have already the whole libs inside i had to rebuild them all bymyself :(

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@Sdfsdf Sdfsdf , I can begin working on this after I reformat my computers or after summer break! (working on other things atm like family/Minecraft server)

@Zenshin112, If you really wanted to, you could write a guide and share. I don't understand why you would waste your time coming here and putting the noobies down lol

@WarriorNight, Techinically this forum isn't for helping people.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
If i really wanted i could write a guide lol but it would take me much time i don't have and i don't want. If every noob has his own suddenattack server there isn't any special in^^
lolol minecraft hahahahaha

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@Zenshin112, "lol minecraft" because I have friends
@iceblade112,"It's VC++ 6." this has already been cleared up

@all,
honestly if you are trying to dev the source code, it should work will Visual Studio 6+. (There is a difference between should and will).

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
clan fix are friend list fix are shop fix new cshell.dll :) good

Game\CShell.dll

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey Sdfsdf Sdfsdf can you tell me how to compile this source ?
i got so many error like this :
and i compiled source in a clean Win7 System just include Dxd8 sdk and VC6.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back