Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Sudden Attack Full Source + Dev Tools (2009)

My LanHouse in Brazil!!!!
Reaction score
Link up...

credits --- alisson -se and KillerStefan

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Thanks KillerStefan to done it.
and i wish you can still make it full , and i also trying on this, but i dont have C++ skill, i just follow the error to fix, and some of error i really bad to fix it.

Thanks for your sharing.

NTV

Anime Network
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Any good servers for this game up yet? If so, PM me. ^^

✞ Godlike ✞
Reaction score
Not to bump or something.. But I'm a hardcore Sudden Attack player, so I know just how this game is suppose to function and stuff. Might be worth trying to get a section opened so we can make Sudden private servers? But we should really get a group of people and base everything on SuddenAttack North American (Nexon version) for better graphics, updated items and English stuff =)

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I've tried the Nexon client and it .. kinda recognises the server, but when I try to login it gives an auth error. Managing the auth packets should make it work with the official client as the game is 90% client based.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
doe's it even working ? , if yes
an english client matching for this version ?

well anyway like+rep :)

Last edited:
Back