Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Sudden Attack Full Source + Dev Tools (2009)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Alot of experts confirmed none of these work properly

So Goodluck

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
kick your experts in the butt! xD'

super easy to setup a server.

a few things that must changed! (we have source so everything is possible now :D )

1.create a new version client that use user name and password or it wont confirm the access.

2.create cash shop (for now there is nothing like cash shop just normal shop with free items.)

3.adding new curency in game like gold.

4.adding a new content , maps/items/characters and more.

5.fixing some super wierd errors like when you change your client resulotion you get crash and poop loads of more problems..

also need to fix the client maximum height/with so it will fit to wide hd screens and resolutions like mine 1920x1080

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I have a problem at the time of the database, always there when I set up the "GameServerDebug" appears at the bottom and start server appears OnServer Fail.
WHAT is wrong and how can I fix?

Last edited:
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
anyone can provide a complete tutorial ?? :love:

sorry . . . i am bad english :/:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
*Update*

Okay found a way to translate the game, basically just keep each string inside its limit, as in Nick has 4 characters, but the Chinese string has 6 you basically add 2 spaces in the end of the English string. For shorter strings you have to shorten the text as in the case of scre (score).

KillerStefan - Sudden Attack Full Source + Dev Tools (2009) - RaGEZONE Forums

i is the translation of the game sudden attack?

Back