Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Sudden Attack Source + Tools + DBG Built by Killerstefan Reupload

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
hi,

since there are several confusing fake releases from the user "sdfsdf" i decided to reupload the original Suddenattack files from KillerStefan.
Yes ,they are still incomplete.
Yes ,its better for everyone to use this instead of the files of sdfsdf.
The files aren't changed or anything, means you can see what the original devs before planned to do, not any amateur modder ( i dont even plan to call him amateur programer haha.)
If anyone got questions to this files i don't mind answering them, same like all the other guys who already made a shop and other stuff on their own.

If you want a setup tutorial, search for the mainthread.

Some main informations to avoid too much questions:

ClanScreen is not added.
Shop is only working clientsided and there is only a debugshop, means you have all weapons.
Translating the SA_MSGS stuff only works through changing it in the msgs file with forexample notepad++.
The client has another version like the server and both another like the database, this causes problems.
If something overcut or else, think about changing the renderorder.
PopupOptions is already explained in another thread here ( not the one from sdfsdf ).

I don't want to write more, because its a waste of time.

Password:KillerStefan

Sincerely Zenshin112

Edit: I don't want to swagger, but to all sdfsdf-fans you should maybe think about changing your mind in using his stuff. Thats my current progress: where is sdf's????

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
This is only a reupload of killerstefans Files, no Need to thx.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
this File it's not work Cshell.dll source code can't work

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
how to compile client shell

collect2.exe error ld returned 1 exit status

i am getting this error

Back