Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Build warnings

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
warnings :-
Code:
[SIZE=3][COLOR=#a9a9a9]Compiling...
iltbaseclass.cpp
ltmodule.cpp
ltobjref.cpp
ltquatbase.cpp
Generating Code...
Linking...
   Creating library ..\..\..\Lib\Debug\CShell.lib and object ..\..\..\Lib\Debug\CShell.exp
[/COLOR][COLOR=#000000]Lib_StdLith.lib(struct_bank.obj) : warning LNK4099: PDB "vc60.pdb" was not found with "..\..\..\Lib\Debug\Lib_StdLith.lib" or at "D:\Games\Dev\SuddenAttack\Johnson_Code\Lib\Debug\vc60.pdb"; linking object as if no debug info
Lib_StdLith.lib(dynarray.obj) : warning LNK4099: PDB "vc60.pdb" was not found with "..\..\..\Lib\Debug\Lib_StdLith.lib" or at "D:\Games\Dev\SuddenAttack\Johnson_Code\Lib\Debug\vc60.pdb"; linking object as if no debug info
Lib_StdLith.lib(l_allocator.obj) : warning LNK4099: PDB "vc60.pdb" was not found with "..\..\..\Lib\Debug\Lib_StdLith.lib" or at "D:\Games\Dev\SuddenAttack\Johnson_Code\Lib\Debug\vc60.pdb"; linking object as if no debug info
CurseFilter.lib(CurseFilter.obj) : warning LNK4099: PDB "vc60.pdb" was not found with "D:\Games\Dev\SuddenAttack\Johnson_Code\Libs\Debug\CurseFilter.lib" or at "D:\Games\Dev\SuddenAttack\Johnson_Code\Lib\Debug\vc60.pdb"; linking object as if no debu
g info[/COLOR][COLOR=#a9a9a9]
Performing Custom Build Step on \Games\Dev\SuddenAttack\Johnson_Code\Lib\Debug\CShell.dll
copy \Games\Dev\SuddenAttack\Johnson_Code\Lib\Debug\CShell.dll D:\Games\Dev\SuddenAttack\SA\game
        1 file(s) copied.
--------------------Configuration: ObjectShared - Win32 Debug--------------------
Performing Custom Build Step on .\AnimationParse.y
Performing Custom Build Step on .\AnimationLex.l
Compiling...
Stdafx.cpp
Compiling...
ActivateTypeMgr.cpp
ActiveWorldModel.cpp
AI.cpp[/COLOR][/SIZE]

i know its because i must add libraries in VC++ 6.0 Directories
Tools > Options > Directories .
but i don't know right placec that i could add ?

thanks in advance .

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
how i can fix this error? LINK : fatal error LNK1181: cannot open input file "CurseFilter.lib"

Back