Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Creating Sudden Attack Server

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well i couldn't find any thread about how to setup sudden attack server can anyone help me with that? i can help you guys how to fix bugs and stuff my brother and i have much experience with C++ and 3d Modelling.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Come on guys just give me an introduction how to run it and which SQL server requires for killerstefan source and i will do the rest

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I did searched before posting that thread, also yeah they're gone and SQL 2000 is so old i've installed SQL Server 2012 but i've got a problem with importing the server data it's saying how can i fix that then?, SQL Server 2008 is not working in this windows (10)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
If you are trying to use server from KillerStefan, then you need to use SQL2000. If you can't install, try using virtual machine. That's what I'm doing right now.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Alright but what windows you are using in the virtual machine to run SQL 2000? you're using killerstefan server too?

Back