Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Two little questions...

UPC

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Goooood Morning Ragezone im new here and have two little questions about SA.

First question.
To compile the server i need Visual Studio 8? Just opened GameServer.vcproj with Notepad++ and see this...

ProjectType="Visual C++"
Version="8,00"

Second question.
Engine and SA are compiled but i see there are missing some files libs, confs etc. like "CrashRpt, Display.cfg, Engine.rez, Game.rez, MSVCIRTD, Msvcp60, MSVCP60D, Msvcrtd, sa_MSGS ( AZ online have them ) where can i compile/get this files???

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
First question:
I suggest using
Visual Studio 2017 you will need to edit the code to fix some stuff then i will work fine i will see if can upload the fixed server code for Visual Studio 2017.

UPC

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Thanks it would be great if you can help me and whats with second question? Anyone can help?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
2:
CrashRpt: this is a library used by the engine i don't know if it have source code
Display.cfg: a config file for diesplay you can edit it with notepad or any text file editor
Game.rez, Engine.rez: can be opened with winrez
MSVCIRTD, Msvcp60, MSVCP60D, Msvcrtd: gues this microsoft run time librarys
sa_MSGS: file that holds game text here you should transalte them to english.

UPC

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Okay and where can i get this files?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
in KillerStefan files you find them there like you said some of them are in AZ. i don't know what you want exactly.

UPC

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I compiled Engine and SA, have game folder with somefiles inside and SuddenAttack.exe only with 4 files? Where can i get or compile other files that i asked in second question? I saw that this files are in AZ Online but not in my compiled folder there are only SuddenAttack.exe, LTMsg, server, ServerDir, SndDrv and game folder with other files. Thats means im missing some files but i see they are in AZ Online where can i get or compile this missing files.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
you don't compile these files you just use them just copy them from AZ online folder or copy your new compiled files to AZ online to test them.

Back