Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Modeling Arm

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
someone can tell me where is the modeling file character's arm, this area red circled in the image below.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
in every PV-Weapon. If you search it for other things done with the hands look for the handmodel by looking at modelbutes.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yes, but this is the PV SKINS or PV MODELS ?

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
PV Models, the PV Skins are only the textures. Means if you want to change any optical like the colour or something else within the range/size of the model you can change it on the PV Skin. If you want to change forexample the size of the arm or want another arm you need to change the PV Model. Else any questions?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I want to know is where is the modeling of the arm, .ltb file and not the texture .

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Like i said either in the Playerviewmodel of the weapons ( in everything individual) and/or a seperate model for interactions.
But i think it's the pv-weapon.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
ok , you can tell me what the name of .ltb ?

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
.... man .... >.<
like i said, it's in every PV weapon. The arm is part of theplayerviewweapons.
So it depends on which weapons you are using -> means ican#t give you any times ...

Back