Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Textures/skins files

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello, i m looking for extracted interface/maps/skins from SANA rez files i already tryed extracting them with winrez but i failed, i need them for the old client in KillerStefan package i m updating it to looks like the old SANA already found some edited models for some guns but i want the default package.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hi send me u skype or discord i can help you!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
SANA rez files are encrypted. No one program could extract him. What you can try is download a newer version and update then. While updating you can get files

Enviado de meu LG-K220 usando Tapatalk

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
He's want the interface files I think :)) but not sure ??????

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i want extracted files of SANA (SA_CHARACTERS.rez, SA_WEAPONS.rez...ect) i want the default not edited.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
the files CHARACTERS and LTB WEAPONS are the same ltb and DTX in all SA.i already accepted you on skype and sent u some english interface files.if you want i have extracted all files from SABR.i will try to extract the sana v1 after.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
the files CHARACTERS and LTB WEAPONS are the same ltb and DTX in all SA.i already accepted you on skype and sent u some english interface files.if you want i have extracted all files from SABR.i will try to extract the sana v1 after.

oh thnx, that will be cool.

Back